Yes, Delerium, not Dalaran… if Delerium is, in fact, a word. If not, then I just made it up! ha! The worst of my zombie attack is over, but still feeling in the clouds. Come to think of it, it’s not all bad – feeling perpetually tipsy, only without the alcohol. :p Anyway, October is one of my favorite months. The weather turns cool, the trees make their flamboyant display of color, my windows get open and I bake. I’m trying a new recipe this year and I thought I’d share it out with all of you:
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt. Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Add vanilla, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.
They sound really great. Let me know if you try them to! For now… back to bed.
❤ Thanks for stopping by, Sorry that things have been slow this week.